1. NicoleAngelaPh avatar

On Mon, Jun 2, 2014 at 9:18 PM, NicoleAngelaPh said:

Hello.. I dont have any friends here. Well I do have added friends but i dont/they dont talk to me much. Hello. I wanna be friends with you guys thank you . :*

2. Grimmew avatar

On Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 10:11 PM, Grimmew said:

awwwwwww nice to meet you michael!! <3 KEEP RAWWKING AND TEAM GRIMMIE RAWWKS :)x

3. vanessa5868 avatar

On Sun, Sep 9, 2012 at 5:44 PM, vanessa5868 said:

Chrissy your are just like me in a way see i was born in march, i love to sing, we are both kinda emo and your just everything that i wanna be so in a way I'm living it don't know if you'll understand but since your soo like me then im like you 2
    get it????

4. Music_Is_My_Life avatar

On Fri, Jun 29, 2012 at 5:37 PM, Music_Is_My_Life said:

Lol TEAM GRIMMIE RAWWWKS! I sadly, havent been with her since the beggining I WISH I HAVE! I started watching her videos when she posted Stereo Hearts but her first video I saw by her was ET

5. Davidxmusic64 avatar

On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 3:42 PM, Davidxmusic64 said:

Omg i can't believe after all these months this bloggy post is still here as a top blog xD

6. Davidxmusic64 avatar

On Fri, Jun 1, 2012 at 3:42 PM, Davidxmusic64 said:

7. SavannahBubbles_20 avatar

On Sun, May 27, 2012 at 5:58 AM, SavannahBubbles_20 said:

yeah she does... she rawwks harder than any rawwker. She is funnier than any comedian. She is prettier than any model in the whole entire world. She laughs and smiles like it will be the last time doing so. Grimmie is beautiful, smart, talenter, wonderful. I hope we all know that.

8. Kit-Cat avatar

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 7:20 PM, Kit-Cat said:

We should like make our own little country or something :D

9. Music_Is_My_Life avatar

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 3:09 PM, Music_Is_My_Life said:

LOL,
    Hi :)
    TEAM GRIMMIE RAWWKS FOREVA!

10. CarmylRawkz avatar

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 3:17 PM, CarmylRawkz said:

YEAH lets all do this together!!! :D

Get the latest from Christina!