1. emmyTEAMGRIMMIE avatar

No comment...

4. Ariana Grande avatar

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 2:34 PM, Ariana Grande said:

I don't know what to think of this post.. Cute! :] x -ari

5. XxDestinyGoldxX avatar

On Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 10:28 AM, XxDestinyGoldxX said:

My family~~ Jaymes, My 5 year old swearing little brother. Caitlynn My annoying 7 11/12 Girly Girl. A.K.A LIttle sister. Alisha~~ My 12 year old Computer adict, A.K.A lil' sister. Me~~ The Random, Artistic, Active,Sporty,Beautiful, Young 14 year old who knows how to make popcorn without burning a single kernle... A.K.A Hailey :3, Corey~~ My Crazy Pyscotic 15 1/2 year old brother. A.K.A Big brother. Tyler~~ My 18 Burger King worker, A.K.A My Big Brother. Dylan~~ My Stealing 20 year old Swagging Brother.
    Sonya, The Crazy one in the house, Both artistic and beautiful, I'm her clone, A.K.A My 38 year old MOther ^-^ Uriah~~ My Mothers Sentimental Boy friend Glenn~~ My But woopin' Handsome Young 32 year old, A.K.A Father Jill~~ My Dads Blondie House-Cleaning Cute and Charming, Girlfriend. Ozzy~ My Big Ol' Pal A.K.A My Big 1 year old Doggie Kylee~~ Jills Little munchkin that was gavin birth by my Uncle JPS Dog Payton. Kyler- My Fat Old Cat that is High on presios and is on CRack 24/7. There you have it My Family!

6. Sabretuth avatar

On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 11:59 PM, Sabretuth said:

I LOVE U GUYS XOXOXO MISS U

7. Kit-Cat avatar

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 7:18 PM, Kit-Cat said:

And i thought my family was weird !!

8. Music_Is_My_Life avatar

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 2:56 PM, Music_Is_My_Life said:

Haha I love how you have a family of Christina Grimmie users xD
    The funny thing is that this person probably wasnt trying to get one of the top blogs :D

9. Mrs. CxGrimmie64 Mellark avatar

On Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 7:14 PM, Mrs. CxGrimmie64 Mellark said:

haha.... fun! :) I think its pretty cool yu have a family of christina grimmie users! :)

10. Ch4rlotte avatar

On Tue, Mar 27, 2012 at 12:50 PM, Ch4rlotte said:

HAHA :3 I remember it too :')

Get the latest from Christina!