1. jade marchetti avatar

On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 at 5:10 PM, jade marchetti said:

r u gonna post another video on thursday ? cause im not gonna have acsess to my laptop friday or this weekend and i just wanted to know so i can log on

2. jade marchetti avatar

On Fri, Nov 9, 2012 at 6:52 PM, jade marchetti said:

hi cristina grimme !!! i luv luv luv ur music and listen to it all the time and i my favorite is ugly, its and awsum song that i luv to rock out too.i just got my hair cut like urs, and soon im getting it died too ! im home schooled and dont have any friends and wen i listen to you in ur videos im happy and dont even worry about my problems. cristina u r my acunamatada and i luv u !!!!!!!

luv ur biggest fan,
    jade marchetti

3. mvgrimmian64 avatar

On Sun, Jul 8, 2012 at 6:38 PM, mvgrimmian64 said:

Find me is the greatest album ever!!!!!!

4. ChrstinaGrimme avatar

On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 3:03 PM, ChrstinaGrimme said:

Check her new above all that is random 5 it's amazing

5. ChrstinaGrimme avatar

On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 11:52 AM, ChrstinaGrimme said:

Everybody check out her video on " somebody I used to know" by Goyte it's amazing! It's better than the real one.

6. ChrstinaGrimme avatar

On Fri, Mar 23, 2012 at 11:34 AM, ChrstinaGrimme said:

I love christina grimme's style me and her have the same style she's my rolemodel

7. swagjustgotcracked1134 avatar

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 1:39 PM, swagjustgotcracked1134 said:

wish i could meet u and ur singing rocks!!!!

8. swagjustgotcracked1134 avatar

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 1:37 PM, swagjustgotcracked1134 said:

same here!!! :)

9. camisarria avatar

On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 12:52 PM, camisarria said:

christinaa i love you soo much! your voice is amazing and youre beautiful. asdfghjk im dying to meet you

10. samantha perry avatar

On Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 7:48 PM, samantha perry said:

Dear Christina, I hope that you have one of the best birthdays in the world! This is just happy early birthday! I love u?! I better stop I am going to cry sorry

Get the latest from Christina!