Is it just me or is there more spam on this site than there was before?

Sat, Nov 5, 2011 at 11:22 AM

Even with the amount of active members lowering.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Music is life

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: Is it just me or is there more spam on this site than there was before?

Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 1:49 PM

i agree. the amount of active members is lowering but theres more people registering which r the ones spamming up everything

2. Re: Is it just me or is there more spam on this site than there was before?

Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 3:20 PM

I reckon this site should be famous and stuff...IT'S CHRISTINA'S SITE!
    ~ Christina Grimmie is FTW and Team Grimmie Rawwks! ~

3. Re: Is it just me or is there more spam on this site than there was before?

Wed, Nov 9, 2011 at 6:38 PM

CGrimmieFTW wrote:
    I reckon this site should be famous and stuff...IT'S CHRISTINA'S SITE!
    ~ Christina Grimmie is FTW and Team Grimmie Rawwks! ~

i reckon ayy
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Music is my everything

4. Re: Is it just me or is there more spam on this site than there was before?

Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 2:40 AM

I feel it needs more mods.
    Even though i have no idea who the current mods are

Sig by me.
    Icon by xgemmalee.

5. Re: Is it just me or is there more spam on this site than there was before?

Sat, Nov 12, 2011 at 8:44 AM

I have no idea too ^^

Needs mods, admins that bother checking around and a set of rules that don't seem to be in existence. Also, a signature size limit as some are just OVER sized badly...

I'm not referring to you above ^^^^^ hahahahaha

6. Re: Is it just me or is there more spam on this site than there was before?

Sat, Nov 12, 2011 at 9:17 AM

^I hope not
    kidding

7. RE: Is it just me or is there more spam on this site than there was before?

Sat, Nov 12, 2011 at 5:39 PM

I agree. They need to fix that but other than the spam problem you have to admit it is a good site!

8. c64 avatar c64

Re: Is it just me or is there more spam on this site than there was before?

Mon, Nov 21, 2011 at 11:39 AM

I haven't gotten spammed yet wuhu

9. Re: Is it just me or is there more spam on this site than there was before?

Sun, Jan 8, 2012 at 10:57 AM

I agree the site is slowing down. I remember the first day it was up it was jammed pack now you make a topic and no one comments for like days... Sorry if I've been spamming, I just love chatting with Team Grimmie! Anyways, def, needs admins or mods to delete posts that clog up the boards. I would love to be a Mod

Follow meh, on twitter! @GrimmieUpdates

10. Re: Is it just me or is there more spam on this site than there was before?

Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 8:02 PM

so im a very active member and you will probably see that bc i really like the games in the back room and i feel like maybe im too active bc some of them it feels like me and 1 other person are the only ppl playing the game and so it makes it sorta look spammish. but i swear my intention is not at all to spam guys.
    i never post like advertisement of my "achievements" or tell ppl "hey come chat with me" like i hav seen ppl do on the site b4, and i dont comment twice in a row unless i misspelled something in which case i just correct it. this is long...sorry :L

11. Re: Is it just me or is there more spam on this site than there was before?

Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 1:37 AM

Honestly, CGO as a website does not get a lot of hype...people generally don't think to come here because it isn't advertised all that well and they just follow Twitter and Facebook. The way to up the amount of users is to get Christina directly involved somehow...Everyone is here because we have something in common. The rest of the team does as well...if they knew she read this and was active, they would be here to and this site would be booming.

On a second note...a moderator is definitely needed that can talk with users on a daily basis. It seems that the "Site Feedback" part of the website does not get a lot of attention from anyone that isn't a regular member. This could be wrong, but I never see anyone with a moderator title or tag post anything.

12. RE: Re: Is it just me or is there more spam on this site than there was before?

Fri, Apr 13, 2012 at 3:40 PM

GreatDekuTreeHugger wrote:
    Honestly, CGO as a website does not get a lot of hype...people generally don't think to come here because it isn't advertised all that well and they just follow Twitter and Facebook. The way to up the amount of users is to get Christina directly involved somehow...Everyone is here because we have something in common. The rest of the team does as well...if they knew she read this and was active, they would be here to and this site would be booming.

On a second note...a moderator is definitely needed that can talk with users on a daily basis. It seems that the "Site Feedback" part of the website does not get a lot of attention from anyone that isn't a regular member. This could be wrong, but I never see anyone with a moderator title or tag post anything.

That's true. I honestly think that she should advertise this website a little more. For sure, this site would be pretty popular. I remember seeing a username called ground(ctrl) a long time ago. Would that person be a moderator? Considering that it says ground(ctrl) on the bottom of this site. However, I found that person under "Users." I do not know of any moderator or such posting in any part of this site.

13. Re: Is it just me or is there more spam on this site than there was before?

Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 8:59 PM

I know. Not alot of people go on here. There are active users....20? maybe 25. But I have seen probably all of them. The thing is, maybe if christina went on it and updated it and put pictures and videos and blah more people can come on
    Madeline(^_^)

14. Re: Is it just me or is there more spam on this site than there was before?

Fri, Aug 10, 2012 at 2:33 PM

I agree with all the points above ^.^

Also, does anyone know what these points are for yet? I mean, it's cool and all getting them, but when do we get to use them for like fun? :P
    "Music is expressing that which cannot be said and that which cannot remain silent."

15. Re: Is it just me or is there more spam on this site than there was before?

Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 10:41 AM

AGREED ^
    d//-'_'-\\b
    .. \\ //
    .....\ /

Get the latest from Christina!