TheOfficialPrayerList

Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 4:04 PM

i was just think about posting this prayer about my friend and thought others might have something they want people to consider praying about. i'll start.
_____________________
My Friend, (i won't say her name) "N", was 'Grounded for life'..... For losing her virginity to a not-so-Godly Boy.. She's only a freshman and.. so was he, but she wasn't his 1st "time"..
--------------
if you think this List is stupid don't reply to it. Please.
-FrontlineMartyr-

Replies to This Posting

  1. RE: TheOfficialPrayerList

    Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 11:13 AM

    I would like to have some prayer for my friend "E" 's mom. She very just started healing from a very sudden liver infection, and is currently in a wheel chair. It's hard to recognize her and her hair is all grey and is starting to fall out.
    Thank you.
    Play with fire. It builds Character!

  2. Re: TheOfficialPrayerList

    Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 9:46 PM

    i would like to pray to all my classmate, due we're final year of high school but almost all ma friend are not changed, still play n play, badly often make some teacher sad.... i hope all ma friend (especially i'm) changed into better person n realize that final exam n university are waiting. i hope we can concern about study n successss... n i hope that insolent habits disappear.....
    i hope it come true......

  3. Re: TheOfficialPrayerList

    Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 5:07 PM

    Aelis wrote:
    I would like to have some prayer for my friend "E" 's mom. She very just started healing from a very sudden liver infection, and is currently in a wheel chair. It's hard to recognize her and her hair is all grey and is starting to fall out.
    Thank you.
    Play with fire. It builds Character!

    Lord, i just pray that you would bless "E" 's mom. pray that you would give her the courage to ask for help, the strenght to heal, and the faith that she will. Thank you for 'Aelis' and for the courage she has to post this pray request. i pray that you would bless both of these ladies. Amen:)
    -FrontlineMartyr-

  4. Re: TheOfficialPrayerList

    Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 5:13 PM

    Lho.kOk.aneH wrote:
    i would like to pray to all my classmate, due we're final year of high school but almost all ma friend are not changed, still play n play, badly often make some teacher sad.... i hope all ma friend (especially i'm) changed into better person n realize that final exam n university are waiting. i hope we can concern about study n successss... n i hope that insolent habits disappear.....
    i hope it come true......

    Heavenly Father, i ask that you would bless these students, help them be successful, help them know how important colleges and final exams are. i pray that you would bless them with wisdom and strenght to do all these things. Amen:)

    -FrontlineMartyr-

  5. Re: TheOfficialPrayerList

    Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 2:15 AM

    i know this sounds silly but my the vet said my cat is going to die really soon...so id like to have some prayer for my cat Kira

  6. Re: TheOfficialPrayerList

    Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 5:50 AM

    If God is kind enough to care after the sparrows and the little birds, I'm sure he'll watch over your cat.
    I know how hard it can be for pets to pass on.. Mine did when they were just babies. I never really got to know them...
    -------------------------------
    Friends are like trees: If you hit them a bunch of times with an ax, they fall over.

  7. Re: TheOfficialPrayerList

    Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 8:15 AM

    I'd like to have some prayer for my aunt , 'R' , because she has cancer and it's not always going well And I hope she can be great , because it's really hard for her and I admire her for being strong and such the wonderful person she is And I don't want to lose her . Thanks ♥
    -------------------------------------Met Christina at the Selena Gome'z concert meet & greet she was doing on the 30/10/2011 ? Best Night Ever .

  8. Re: TheOfficialPrayerList

    Thu, Feb 9, 2012 at 7:45 PM

    this is beautiful. i prayed for everyone as i went down the list. it's really great that you thought of making a prayer list. God bless you all.

  9. RE: Re: TheOfficialPrayerList

    Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 2:00 PM

    Caity Bella Lee wrote:
    i know this sounds silly but my the vet said my cat is going to die really soon...so id like to have some prayer for my cat Kira

    nothings ever too small or "silly" to pray about:) Dear God i want to pray for "CaityBellaLee's" cat Kira i hope that if she is going to pass soon that Caity and her family will have more joyful and happy moments with her:) Amen!
    -FrontlineMartyr-

  10. RE: Re: TheOfficialPrayerList

    Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 2:05 PM

    AlexandraChâle-Vallée wrote:
    I'd like to have some prayer for my aunt , 'R' , because she has cancer and it's not always going well And I hope she can be great , because it's really hard for her and I admire her for being strong and such the wonderful person she is And I don't want to lose her . Thanks �
    -------------------------------------Met Christina at the Selena Gome'z concert meet & greet she was doing on the 30/10/2011 ? Best Night Ever .


    Dear Heavenly Father i pray for aunt 'R' that the cancer would go away and never return. i hope that her family gets to enjoy life with her, and that aunt 'r' wont be in pain, Lord, i also thank you for AlexandraChâle-Vallée's courage to speak up about her aunt having cancer and i pray that you would give both of them the strenght to go through this experience, thank you Lord. amen :)
    -FrontlineMartyr-

  11. RE: Re: TheOfficialPrayerList

    Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 2:07 PM

    Dara wrote:
    this is beautiful. i prayed for everyone as i went down the list. it's really great that you thought of making a prayer list. God bless you all.

    Thanks :) i hope we get lots of prayer request because i want to pray for all of you! i hope God blessed you and your family, Dara, in many ways never forget God's wonderful plan for you and the Perfect Love HE can only offer:)
    -FrontlineMartyr-

  12. RE: TheOfficialPrayerList

    Sat, Apr 21, 2012 at 3:04 PM

    As a fellow Christian and believer in the power of prayer & miracles, I think this is a great idea that you had, Jesus7FreakViv. I know that Christina Grimmie is also a full-on Christian and thinks that Jesus rocks. Don't forget we also need to pray for her (CG) day by day, not to mention her family, two closest friends Sarah & Moriah and the whole Team Grimmie fanbase. Christina, Jesus & Team Grimmie rawks ! ! ! :)

  13. RE: TheOfficialPrayerList

    Sun, Apr 22, 2012 at 8:14 AM

    i would like to pray for my family and everyone who has gone very through bad things/mistakes in their life.

    -Mrs. CxGrimmie64 Mellark-
    P.S. TEAM GRIMMIE RAWWWKS AND SO DOES PEETA!

  14. Re: TheOfficialPrayerList

    Wed, May 9, 2012 at 4:47 PM

    dhill31450 wrote:
    As a fellow Christian and believer in the power of prayer & miracles, I think this is a great idea that you had, Jesus7FreakViv. I know that Christina Grimmie is also a full-on Christian and thinks that Jesus rocks. Don't forget we also need to pray for her (CG) day by day, not to mention her family, two closest friends Sarah & Moriah and the whole Team Grimmie fanbase. Christina, Jesus & Team Grimmie rawks ! ! ! :)

    Thank you for this inspiring post:) Dear Lord, i pray for Christina Grimmie, in her walk with you it can be hard especially in the music business and i pray that you would give her the strenght to overcome the problems that she faces in everyday life. As for Sarah and Mariah i ask that you would strenghten their strong friendship with Christina and through the predicaments they face, i ask that they would all come closer to you and ask for help rather than stray away from you.

    i also ask that "Team Grimmie"/the Grimmie 'fanbase' will have amazing days and will glorify you in everything they do:) Amen!
    -FrontlineMartyr-

  15. Re: TheOfficialPrayerList

    Wed, May 9, 2012 at 4:56 PM

    Mrs. CxGrimmie64 Mellark wrote:
    i would like to pray for my family and everyone who has gone very through bad things/mistakes in their life.

    -Mrs. CxGrimmie64 Mellark-
    P.S. TEAM GRIMMIE RAWWWKS AND SO DOES PEETA!

    Thank you for thinking of All of us! Heavenly Father i pray that you would give Mrs. CxGrimmie64 Mellark a special blessing for praying for all of your children :) Today i lift up those who are broken, hurting, and who have done wrong (everyone), Lord, i ask that you would bless them and help them learn from their mistakes and the mistakes of others. Help them know that there is a reason for everything and a reason you put these trials in our lives. I also ask for healing, blessings and forgiveness on Mrs. CxGrimmie64 Mellark's family. i pray that if anyone has the flu, or has cancer that they would recieve healing. i pray that her family will always know that ALL their sins are forgiven, all they have to do is ask. And I pray again that you would bless Mrs. CxGrimmie64 Mellark's family and her for what they do for each other and others around them , Including this List!
    Amen!:)
    -FrontlineMartyr-

  16. Re: TheOfficialPrayerList

    Thu, May 17, 2012 at 4:12 AM

    Thank you so much for your prayers about my aunt 'R' , it means a lot to me .. but I wish I wouldn't have to say that .. My aunt is gonna die. I don't know what to think . I'd like to thank you all for praying , thanks Team Grimmie.
    -------------------------------------Met Christina at the Selena Gome'z concert meet & greet she was doing on the 30/10/2011!!! Best Night Ever .

  17. Re: TheOfficialPrayerList

    Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 1:57 PM

    AlexandraChâle-Vallée wrote:
    Thank you so much for your prayers about my aunt 'R' , it means a lot to me .. but I wish I wouldn't have to say that .. My aunt is gonna die. I don't know what to think . I'd like to thank you all for praying , thanks Team Grimmie.
    -------------------------------------Met Christina at the Selena Gome'z concert meet & greet she was doing on the 30/10/2011!!! Best Night Ever .


    Your so welcome honey! i'll keep you and your precious family in my prayers :) i think about all of you often!
    Because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. -Romans 10:9-
    -FrontlineMartyr-

  18. Re: TheOfficialPrayerList

    Thu, Jun 28, 2012 at 10:25 PM

    Id like some prayer for my brother who is only 9 and got his leg run over by a cho cho train at an amusement park while on a trip with camp
    8.21.11. =best day of my life!!! thanx 2 christina :) and her bro 2 :)

  19. RE: Re: TheOfficialPrayerList

    Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 2:53 PM

    TeamGrimmieRAWWKS82111 wrote:
    Id like some prayer for my brother who is only 9 and got his leg run over by a cho cho train at an amusement park while on a trip with camp
    8.21.11. =best day of my life!!! thanx 2 christina :) and her bro 2 :)

    Dear Lord, I pray that you would heal this young lady's little brother, i hope that he gets fully recovered and i pray that if he doesn't heal rapidly that you would bless this family with patience. Please bless this nine year old with perserverance and faith in you. i pray that he will be up and walking around like before. Amen
    -Romans 10:9-
    Because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.-FrontlineMartyr-

  20. Re: TheOfficialPrayerList

    Sat, Jun 30, 2012 at 3:39 PM

    As a Christian myself, this has to be the most wonderful thing I've ever seen on these forums. I'm glad to see that somewhere out there, there are still signs of people existing that care about each other, and do not hesitate to show their true faith, and are not ashamed to be who they want to be. :)

    That being said, I also wish to have a prayer shared for my brother, his unborn child, and his girlfriend who is 4 and a half months into the pregnancy.
    *This signature has been censored by Aidan Templeton due to being a general fail.*

Get the latest from Christina!