#1 TEAM GRIMMIE!

Sat, Jun 2, 2012 at 11:19 PM

What's up #TEAM GRIMMIE.

I'm a guy obviously & just like the rest of you guys/girls I'm a HUGE fan of Christina.
I'm just curious though, am I like one of the only "Male" fans out there?... Like boys where you at.

I plan on buying a T-Shirt of off the online store within the next week.... Hopefully & my school are giving all "Year 11" students a school jacket & we can get something imprinted on the back of it.... I'm going to get "Grimmie Rawwks" even though all of my friends think i'm "GAY" because I'm a guy. I can't help it if #TEAM GRIMMIE & Miss Grimmie herself are just pure AWESOMENESS! :) I mean TEAM GRIMMIE RAWWKS... & Christina is just like WOW, AMAZING, STUNNING, Etc.......She's just like the BEST EVER.

Replies to This Posting

1. Re: #1 TEAM GRIMMIE!

Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 4:46 AM

No, you're not the only one.. I've seen some other guys that are hardcore Grimmie fans :)

But, what I don't get is, why do your friends think you're 'gay' because you like Christina, she's a girl....makes no sense.

2. RE: #1 TEAM GRIMMIE!

Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 10:09 PM

You're not the only guy here ^_^ I'm pretty sure there's a forum about that. So, yeah, ignore your friends who call you gay. I think they only say this because of the kind of genre she sings, not including the fact that she's a girl. :P TEAM GRIMMIE RAWWKS!
    -Erika-

3. Re: #1 TEAM GRIMMIE!

Sun, Jun 3, 2012 at 10:39 PM

yes , you're not that only guy here :] but actually i'm a girl :] just sayin'

P.S
    TEAM GRIMMIE RAAAWWKKSSSS !

Follow me on Twitter :'>
    @Grimmierawwkss
    Add me on Facebook :'>
    facebook.com/christin.alen

I Love T

4. Re: #1 TEAM GRIMMIE!

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 1:18 AM

Whooo!

That's a relief, You guys made me feel a lot better now & helped me realize that we should all be proud to be apart of TEAM GRIMMIE, Oh & SCREW THE HATERS! :) Just saying.

You guys RAWWK!

Thanks #TEAM GRIMMIE

5. Re: #1 TEAM GRIMMIE!

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 5:29 AM

well ! ALL TEAM GRIMMIE RAWWKS ~!

P.S
    TEAM GRIMMIE RAAAWWKKSSSS !

Follow me on Twitter :'>
    @Grimmierawwkss
    Add me on Facebook :'>
    facebook.com/christin.alen

I Love T

6. RE: #1 TEAM GRIMMIE!

Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 7:53 AM

Must say you're the first guy I've heard of that even knows of Christina Grimmie! Which makes you all the more awesome dude.
    I really REALLY want a Team Grimmie shirt but since they're only sold in America it would cost me an extra £20 to get it shipped to the UK...
    I do however have a Christina Grimmie guitar pick and it is EPIC

TEAM GRIMMIW RAWKS!
    Rawk Fingers.

7. RE: Re: #1 TEAM GRIMMIE!

Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 3:25 AM

xHp7Boii wrote:
    Whooo!

That's a relief, You guys made me feel a lot better now & helped me realize that we should all be proud to be apart of TEAM GRIMMIE, Oh & SCREW THE HATERS! :) Just saying.

You guys RAWWK!

Thanks #TEAM GRIMMIE

Haha, no problem ^_^ And yes, screw the haters! :D Team Grimmie rawwks!
    -Erika-

8. Re: #1 TEAM GRIMMIE!

Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 6:31 PM

While I don't agree with it at all, I understand the rationale. The idea is that guys should want to listen to "powerful" masculine music like rock, metal, and rhyming speeches about propagation. That said, this is also the mentality that often compels people to spend $60 every year to play the same game with slightly improved graphics, the most minor of gameplay changes, and new names on the characters' outfits. Obviously that was me making a very specific case out of Madden, but the same could be said of many games that get away with feeding off of the player's absurd testosterone levels and little else. I am a guy, but I've never really felt the need to prove anything to anyone or pretend to be anything other than what I am (except for my own amusement, i.e. roleplay). I would like to add that I don't think our motto should be "screw the haters" so much as "haters gonna hate" combined with carrying on our merry way and allowing the haters to do the same (so I suppose "live and let live" would also work), which I think fits better with the spirit of Team Grimmie.

9. Re: #1 TEAM GRIMMIE!

Wed, Jul 11, 2012 at 8:49 PM

I'm a dude. Team Grimmie for life man.

10. RE: Re: #1 TEAM GRIMMIE!

Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 7:02 PM

Wraith7153 wrote:
    While I don't agree with it at all, I understand the rationale. The idea is that guys should want to listen to "powerful" masculine music like rock, metal, and rhyming speeches about propagation. That said, this is also the mentality that often compels people to spend $60 every year to play the same game with slightly improved graphics, the most minor of gameplay changes, and new names on the characters' outfits. Obviously that was me making a very specific case out of Madden, but the same could be said of many games that get away with feeding off of the player's absurd testosterone levels and little else. I am a guy, but I've never really felt the need to prove anything to anyone or pretend to be anything other than what I am (except for my own amusement, i.e. roleplay). I would like to add that I don't think our motto should be "screw the haters" so much as "haters gonna hate" combined with carrying on our merry way and allowing the haters to do the same (so I suppose "live and let live" would also work), which I think fits better with the spirit of Team Grimmie.

I love this :) And I'm not sure if Team Grimmie has a motto or not, but I do know that "Screw the haters" and "Haters gonna hate" is something we just know of and say, but it's not necessarily our "motto" or anything :P "Team Grimmie Rawwks" could be our motto, who knows? Only Christina :)

11. Re: #1 TEAM GRIMMIE!

Thu, Jul 12, 2012 at 8:22 PM

ErikaLovesGrimmie wrote:

I love this :) And I'm not sure if Team Grimmie has a motto or not, but I do know that "Screw the haters" and "Haters gonna hate" is something we just know of and say, but it's not necessarily our "motto" or anything :P "Team Grimmie Rawwks" could be our motto, who knows? Only Christina :)

Glad you enjoyed it. ;) I went back through the comment 'cause I thought I recalled seeing something that made me say that, but I didn't see any specific mention of a motto. I suppose I was just being overly presumptuous there. Sorry 'bout that. Team Grimmie does Rawwk (I meant to type it that way, but I had to correct it because my grammar nazi mode made me instinctively spell it properly at first XD). I've only been here on the forums for, like, two days and I already love you guys (and gals).

12. Re: #1 TEAM GRIMMIE!

Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 10:31 PM

Hahaha, I understand what you were saying about males listening to music like rock' metal & so forth but I am the sort of person who listens to ALL music. I don't care of the genre or artist, if I like it, I listen to it (just thought I would throw that in) & I didn't mean to offend anyone when I said "screw the haters" If I did. I was just simply stating what I think, because I've been getting bullied most of my life & it finally stopped & now that I'm a HUGE "OBSESSED" fan of Christina, it is all starting to happen again & that is why I started this post (to see if there were any other male fans) because most of the fans I know are in fact female & I was starting to second guess myself (If that makes sense), but I have now come to realize no matter our sex, & what we like or wear etc... that shouldn't change us just because we get judged by it. As long as we are happy doing what we do that's all that matters & we should come up with a motto to go with our awesome RAWWK FINGERS!

I'm proud to be apart of TEAM GRIMMIE.....Because we all RAAWK \|/
    I Love you Christina & I love TEAM GRIMMIE

13. Re: #1 TEAM GRIMMIE!

Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 9:56 PM

I'm the same way. The only type of music I don't like is what I describe as when "it sounds like one of the singers is trying to clear their throat." XD I wasn't offended. If anything it's just proof that I shouldn't come on forums after a long day at work and being ready to pass out. :P I know what you mean though. People love to hate on stuff. Some of them want to take attention off their own weaknesses, others just do it because it's an easy way to make "conversation." I know a couple of times I'd be hanging out with people and they'd start bad mouthing someone who really didn't deserve it... I just shook my head and thought "do we really have nothing better to talk about?" Just gotta be ourselves and show the haters that their words aren't worth anything as long as they're using them for negativity. I like ErikaLovesGrimmie's idea of "Team Grimmie Rawwks," and adding rawwk fingers onto it would make it perfect.

Team Grimmie Rawwks! \|/

14. Re: #1 TEAM GRIMMIE!

Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 11:07 PM

people i want you to know there is a disease going around and i have it its called Grimmie fever its going around fast soon everyone will be affected there no stoping it

15. Re: #1 TEAM GRIMMIE!

Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 9:25 PM

I've heard that the only prescription for Grimmie fever is more cowbell. Please avoid cowbell at all costs. :P
    Team Grimmie Rawwks! \|/

16. Re: #1 TEAM GRIMMIE!

Sun, Jul 22, 2012 at 8:12 AM

I'm a guy. I listen to Christina Grimmie. I'm not gay.
    I've been listening to her songs and covers since the beginning. I'm picky with songs but her songs blow me away. I think she deserves more credit than she currently does, in other words, sadly... she is extremely underrated, maybe not on youtube, but everytime i'm like "Christina Grimmie is awesome" to someone, they're like "Who the heck is that? o.O " .. lol, it's pretty frustrating.

TEAM GRIMMIE RAWWKS!

17. Re: #1 TEAM GRIMMIE!

Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 8:18 PM

Okay. OKAY.Okay........... (Sorry that was weird)

if theres music you like, listen to it :D Dont listen to people who say its weird for a guy to listen to Christina grimmie......
    TEAM GRIMMIE RAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    Madeline(^_^)

Get the latest from Christina!